By Christian Mabry | 3/5/2021, 12:01 PM CST
Times have finally changed for Andrew Cuomo, the golden boy who was once floated as a potential de facto nominee to replace Joe Biden, after multiple women have come forward accusing him of sexual harassment.
Pelosi stepped up to the plate, taking the accusations seriously, which you may think is a given, but is it? Remember when she brushed off claims made by Tara Reade before any investigation was done whatsoever?
Oh yeah, and Biden launched airstrikes against Syria, but you already knew that was going to happen, right?
But wait, there’s more!
• Democrats propose requiring Congress to declare war before the Commander-in-chief is able to attack a country, proving that they can always somehow manage to make everything even worse than it already is
• Sean Hannity calls out the Biden administration for passing the buck on foreign policy to Kamala Harris
• Senate Parliamentarian blocks the $15 minimum wage, giving Democrats, who are too spineless to end the filibuster, the perfect excuse to accomplish nothing
• Bernie votes with Republicans to oppose Tom Vilsack as head of USDA
• LGBT bill passes the House, but stands no chance in Senate
• Federal lands bill passes the House, but is expected to fail in the Senate (are we noticing a trend here, folks?)
• Facebook says they plan to pay the news industry
• 18 more gunned down by Myanmar’s de facto government in anti-coup protests, according to UN Human Rights Office
• Saudi Arabia’s crown prince allegedly approved the assassination of a Washington Post journalist, and Biden refuses to do anything about it
• Dozens of pro-democracy protesters are re-arrested for “conspiracy to commit subversion”
• Myanmar’s illegitimate government arrests several journalists for exposing them
• Navalny is sent to a dangerous prison, alarming many
• Former president of France convicted of corruption
• Israel PM Netanyahu blames Iran for mines detonated on one of their ships
• Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona confirmed
• Mayorkas says Trump administration “gutted” U.S. immigration system
• Supreme Court is set to look at two voting laws to determine constitutionality
• McCarthy bets his house the GOP will take control of Congress in 2022
• Elizabeth Warren proposes the Ultra-Millionaire Tax Act
Watch the video above for an in-depth analysis of these topics.
Get The Weekly Dumpster Fire delivered directly to your inbox: